Full Circle

yeah...

6.05.2007

Sarstock post: 'Best Sick Day Ever', 7.31.23

The rest of 07.03 and 08.03 ... and 10.03 is pretty boring and typical, although there was a bit of crazy forshadowing:

"My mom sold her house today, i just found out. I just can't have a good time without being bitten in the ass, can i? I guess this means I will be living with my dad.. cuz i can't leave all of my friends here... but it's gonna suck cuz i've had my mom all my life, 16 years.. and now she will be gone in september. I can't feel at home anywhere else but where she is, cuz she's always been there for me. And now i have to put up with my dad and franklin 24/7. So, i'm probably gonna become one of those messed up kids.. but thats ok. I just hope it doesnt screw up my life TOO much."

11.03 is where things start to get snarky, self loathing, and fucked-up-ed-ly interesting. I recommend 'It's That Time Again' for what I'd call the best way to die.

12.03 is all about 'family' issues. There are some pretty good rants in there (what with the whole 'cheerful' Christmas season and all).

01.04 is where the depression is pretty evident. If you're not really into that scene, I'd still recommend reading the 'Twin Theory' blog if you enjoy crazy, irrelevant ideas that I clearly wasted too much time thinking about (actually, I could debunk the whole theory now.. but that comes later).

03.04 is the end of the terrible reign of Franklin... but we're not back in Kansas yet folks.


05.04 holds more family issues.. new ones and Franklin aftermath.

06.04 is kind of a waste of time.

07.04 is a waste of time too, unless you want to see for yourself why Franklin is called Franklin.

08.04, 09.04, and 10.04 are short and sad.


02.05, cynical love essay

05.05 pics of Rich

08.05 is happy now, missing being depressed, talking about crap going on back home. Pretty much the end of snarky fun.

09.05, Rich's blog and some crappy pictures of us being sad when I was leaving.

06.06, too much detail about what I'd been up to all summer.

Ok, so that's the blog... I'll fill in some details about what's really going on when I'm writing the posts later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home